Doncols – April 4th, 2016 – Presence has obtained the quality certification ISO 9001:2008. This international standard certifies organisations whose quality management systems are based on a philosophy of continuous improvement. It is based on a number of quality management principles that Presence likes to live by:
- Customer focus: we strive to fulfil our customers’ needs by creating value for them
- Supplier relationship: we look for mutually beneficial relationships to create value
- Co-creation: we see both our clients and our suppliers as stakeholders with whom we co-create made-to-measure solutions
- Continuous improvement: we strive to always get better at everything we do
- Effective decisions: we only make decisions after we’ve thoroughly analysed all available data and conditions
- Systematic approach: we manage activities systematically to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Perfect processes: we understand how processes affect one another and we implement them for perfect results
- People: we involve our people and make sure that they feel committed to what we do and who we are
- Leadership: we lead by example
Co-creation is at the core of our business model. It allows us to consistently provide products and services that meet stakeholder demands, and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. Our products and services enhance customer and supplier satisfaction through the effective application of our continuous improvement processes and the assurance of conformity to the demands of the various stakeholders involved.
The Luxembourg-based company Presence offers a broad range of language services for multinationals and SMEs. It specialises in interpretation, written translation, event organisation and management.
For More information, contact:
Peter Van Den Steene
Presence – President of the Board
+352 26 19 60 54