Digital communication technologies are continuously evolving to enable teams to communicate across the globe. Online hangouts and multilingual web conferences are complemented with file-sharing and storage systems so that every member of the team has real-time access to the same information. So communication issues are a thing of the past, right?
Even if they now have all the tools they need, organisations and teams keep struggling to communicate. Many people are still getting their heads round to the increased speed and span of interaction. In our tailor-made training sessions we tackle the aspects of communication that prove to be the hardest for your team and organisation. Our trainers combine insights from linguistics, psychology, neuroscience, NLP and philosophy and transform them into hands-on, interactive sessions. Our training subjects include:
- The basics of constructive exchange
- The basics of multilingual communication
- How to spark enthusiasm within and across your teams
- The influence of thinking patterns on communication
- Dealing with negative feedback and conflicts
- How to pick up changes in behaviour and attitude
- How to become a good negotiator
- How to better understand others and to meet them in their worlds
- How to manage basic communication across language barriers without knowing another language
Our training sessions will help you to upgrade your communication skills so that you can get the best out of the interaction with your colleagues and teams. Tell us about your communication challenges, we will give you our undivided attention.
You’ve sparked my curiosity,
let’s get in touch.