ISO certificates 2020
Presence obtains ISO certificates for quality management and translation systems (again)
In 2020 we are again aspiring for new heights with exciting projects and new technologies. Our #dreamteam has grown and so has our ambition. This, of course, calls for systematic and thorough quality management, both for our written translations and for the other services we offer.
We see every audit as an opportunity to improve our quality management systems even further, so even if we passed the audit with flying colours, we were happy to perfect some of our processes along the way.
We are proud to announce that we were again granted ISO certificate NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 for the continuous improvement of the quality of our processes and procedures. We also obtained ISO certificate 17100:2015, which demonstrates that our processes and resources allow us to deliver high quality translation services that truly meet our customers’ needs.
So if you are looking for a language or translation service provider that:
- has a certified translation management system
- has qualified staff and contractors
- has a fully traceable system with back-up files
- guarantees the quality of the translation and the translation workflow
- puts your success first by delivering quality
- you can trust with your specific project