The Value of Language
Discover our new language & business event
The Value of Language is essential for everyone involved in buying or providing language services.
What can you expect?
- Meet with buyers and suppliers of language services
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in language and technology
- Steer the education of the language professionals you will need in the future
- Develop better KPIs for improved measurement of ROI
- Find new partners
- Discover why investing in language technologies is a good idea
- Save on your language budget
- Network with colleagues, experts, startups and service providers
*KPI = Key Performance Indicator
ROI = Return on Investment
Why should you attend on 9 and 10 November?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to co-create with us the next generation of language and technology events: The Value of Language, starting in 2019, built for buyers and providers of language services, start-ups, language technology nerds, etc…
Your host for The Language Arena will be Peter Van Den Steene, CEO of Presence, a leading multilingual communications agency and founder of Paradigma, a strategic & philosophical consulting agency.
Peter has more 20 years of experience in the language, meeting and technology sectors and has advised hundreds of companies on thinking and communications strategies.
You will meet him everywhere during the Drongo language festival as a reporter on a mission, frantically looking for the value of language.
Presence welcomes you The Language Arena!
Friday 9 November and Saturday 10 November at 16h.
We are giving away free* tickets, so be fast!
*as long as available. After this, tickets can be purchased.Get your tickets here