Finance & Administrative Assistant - Doncols (Luxembourg)
Are you a financial administrator who knows how to get things done? Do you want to work in a multilingual, dynamic and innovative work environment? In that case you should definitely become our new colleague!
Due to the strong growth of our company we are looking for a well-organized, hands-on & proactive Finance & Administrative Assistant (full-time) to strengthen our office in Doncols, Luxembourg.
Presence, the live, virtual and hybrid communication agency!
Organizing translations, interpreters, multilingual company events, conferences and European Works Councils throughout Europe? This has been the core business of Presence Group for over 20 years.
Our clients can count on a passionate team that makes the right match for each organization, with more than 3000 translators and interpreters in over 50 countries.
Experience, expertise and efficiency? Please check-in at Presence! We offer professional translators, interpreters and high-end audiovisual equipment for interpreters to organize multilingual meetings and events onsite, online or hybrid. Our bonus? We ensure that the voice of our clients is clearly heard and that their international communication and corporate events are of the highest quality!
What you are going to do with us:
As Finance & Administrative Assistant you are an essential colleague to the finance team. You handle all facets of financial administration and you support your colleagues with the accurate execution of all financial controls and accounting activities. This in combination with a number of office management tasks to make sure everything runs efficiently and smoothly.
Your daily tasks include:
- Support the financial department in the daily financial activities
- Take care of the general handling of invoices via BOB-software
- Processing bank transactions and drawing up various financial specifications
- Help in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Manage administrative support and company Insurance Plans
- Organize office operations and procedures
Who are you?
- You have a recent bachelor degree in finance or you have followed related studies
- You are fluent in English and French, other languages such as Dutch or German are a plus
- You are proactive and a problem solver at heart
- You have outstanding organizational and communication skills
- You are a multitasker
- You believe in a customer-oriented approach
- You have a keen eye for detail
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate team that helps you grow in your skills and career
- Develop yourself within a growing company with a no-nonsense culture
- Space to work independently and own responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience
- And... if targets are met, we throw a party with the whole team. We have already done a lot of incentives to various foreign cities.