Freelance Meeting and Event Manager
Got a passion for meetings & events? Are you used to working on your own initiative and keeping the big picture in view? Not afraid of IT? That's great news, because we are currently looking to recruit a number of Freelance Event Managers.
Presence, the live, virtual and hybrid communications agency
Presence has been organising translations, interpreters, multilingual business events, conferences and European Works Councils Europe-wide for the past 20 years.
With over 3000 translators and interpreters in more than 50 countries, our dedicated team will find the right match for your organisation. All our translators and interpreters are native speakers who are qualified to provide perfectly accurate professional translation services.
If you are looking for experience, expertise and efficiency, contact Presence today! We have the professional translators, interpreters and high-end audio-visual equipment you need to make your live, online or hybrid multilingual event a succes! Our strengths lie in making your voice heard clearly and in ensuring that your international communication and corporate events are of the highest quality.
What we are looking for:
- You will receive comprehensive training: check! Following this, you will start working independently on varied projects for live, virtual and even hybrid meetings and events.
- You will support our Event Managers during busy periods. As well as taking on various administrative tasks, you will also assist with the planning, organisation and coordination of (online) meetings and events, such as:
- developing creative projects/programmes
- setting up events via one of our online platforms, such as InEvent
- following up registrations
- briefing speakers, technicians and others
- providing support during the event itself
- You will support and guide clients through the process. You will keep them informed and provide assistance to facilitate the smooth running of their meeting or event. In other words, you provide for optimum service and customer support.
- You will work in close collaboration with the event manager and project manager for the meeting or event to ensure everything can run smoothly.
Who are you?
- You have trained in Event Management or you have relevant prior experience
- Being pro-active, organisation and follow-up are where you excel
- You're a problem solver who steps up to the plate
- A healthy level of stress is OK for you
- Experience with InEvent would be a plus
- Customer focus and communication are front and centre in all you do
- You speak and write fluent English; a knowledge of French and Dutch would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a committed team who will help you grow and develop your skills
- Join a growing company with a no-nonsense culture
- Work independently with your own diary and responsibilities