Freelance online meeting & event technician
Got a passion for meetings & events? Is IT right up your street? And you enjoy being hands-on? If so, we'd love to meet you! We are looking for freelance technicians to facilitate meetings, events and conferences.
Presence, the live, virtual and hybrid communications agency!
Presence has been organising translations, interpreters, multilingual business events, conferences and European Works Councils Europe-wide for the past 20 years.
With over 3000 translators and interpreters in more than 50 countries, our dedicated team will find the right match for your organisation. All our translators and interpreters are native speakers who are qualified to provide perfectly accurate professional translation services.
If you are looking for experience, expertise and efficiency, contact Presence today! We have the professional translators, interpreters and high-end audio-visual equipment you need to make your live, online or hybrid multilingual event a succes! Our strengths lie in making your voice heard clearly and in ensuring that your international communication and corporate events are of the highest quality.
What we expect of you
- To undertake comprehensive training.
- Following this, you will start working independently on varied projects for virtual and even hybrid meetings.
- Before the meeting or event starts, check the configuration and carry out a number of basic tests, such as a sound check and connection test together with the interpreters and the moderator. You will continue to closely monitor all the technical aspects as the meeting progresses.
- Provide support to participants throughout the meeting or the event. You will keep participants informed and provide assistance so that they can connect smoothly. In other words, you provide for optimum service and customer support.
- You will work closely with the moderator and project manager for the meeting or event to ensure everything can run smoothly.
Who are you?
- You are up to date with the latest developments in the world of IT
- You are a stickler when it comes to schedules and timings
- You're a problem solver who steps up to the plate
- A healthy level of stress is OK for you
- Being in a customer-facing role and communication do not hold any fears for you
- You speak and write fluent English
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of a committed team who will help you develop your skills
- To join a growing company with a no-nonsense culture
- You will work independently with your own diary and responsibilities