Project Manager Multilingual Meetings
Are you passionate about multilingual meetings? Are you an expert in coordination? Are you a planner who keeps an overview at all times? Fantastic, because we are looking for a Project Manager for our office in Doncols (Luxembourg)!
Presence, the live, virtual and hybrid communication agency!
Organising translations, interpreters, multilingual company events, conferences, and European Works Councils throughout Europe? This has been the core business of Presence for over 20 years.
Our clients can count on a passionate team that makes the right match for each organization, with more than 3000 translators and interpreters in over 50 countries. All our translators and interpreters are native speakers and qualified to carry out translation assignments with the greatest precision.
Experience, expertise, and efficiency? Please check-in at Presence! We offer professional translators, interpreters, and high-end audio-visual equipment for interpreters so that we can organise multilingual meetings live, online or hybrid. Our bonus? We ensure that the voice of our clients is clearly heard and that their international communication and corporate events are of the highest quality!
What you are going to do with us:
- You will follow an in-depth training: check! Then you will work independently on numerous projects for live, virtual, and even hybrid meetings
- You will take care of the necessary administrative tasks that form the basis of a well-organised meeting
- You will look for suitable suppliers (interpreters, AV providers, note takers, etc.), and check their availability so that you can work with them for the meeting
- If necessary, you will also search for hotels, book flights, ...
- You will guide the clients through the process
- You inform and assist them so that their meeting or event goes smoothly. In other words, you ensure optimal service and customer support.
Who are you?
- You excel in terms of pro-activity, organisation, and follow-up
- You have administrative and commercial skills
- You're a problem solver who really goes for it
- A healthy dose of stress is OK for you
- Customer service and communication are very important to you
- You speak and write English and French fluently, other languages are a bonus
- Excel and Word have no more secrets for you
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate team that helps you grow in your skills
- Develop yourself within a growing company with a no-nonsense culture
- Space to work independently and own responsibilities
- And... if targets are met, we also throw a party with the whole team. We have already done a lot of incentives to various foreign cities.