Project Manager Online Events (Maastricht)
Are you looking for an exciting job with plenty of space to take initiative in a multilingual, dynamic and innovative work environment? Fantastic, because we are looking for a Project Manager Online Events for our office in Maastricht, The Netherlands!
Presence, the live, virtual and hybrid communications agency!
Presence has been involved in event planning all over the world for over 20 years. With smart software solutions, virtual, hybrid and live translation solutions, reliable meeting and event venues and more, our experienced event managers ensure that your (multilingual) meeting, live event or webinar runs smoothly.
Presence wants to provide an unforgettable event experience before, during, and after your event! That is why we put your needs and expectations first and tailor our services.
With MICE-partners, trainers, translators and interpreters in more than 50 countries, our dedicated team will find the right match for your organisation. If you are looking for experience, expertise and efficiency, contact Presence today! We provide everything you need to make your live, online or hybrid (multilingual) event a success!
What you are you going to do with us:
- You are responsible for conceptualization and organization of online events from the beginning till the end
- You are the main point of contact for the client during the event preparation and implementation
- You recommend the best event options for your client
- You update the client weekly or bi-weekly with the status of the project
- You create event websites and set up platforms from A to Z
- You manage the administrative aspects such as: creating a masterfile for event information, managing registrants, keeping track of the client’s budget and timeline, …
- You have basic knowledge of video editing and creation
- You hold dry runs and technical tests with speakers to make sure everything runs smoothly on the day of the event itself
- You provide technical support during event days
- You train the technical support team for our different platforms
- You create (depending on the project in cooperation with our communications department) visuals (banners, landing pages, …), templates and guides to support our customers
- You maintain relationships with our technical providers and look for new ones
- You analyse the market and follow up on trends, in short you know the market inside out and you provide the necessary recommendations to optimise our quality and services
Who are you?
- You are recently graduated and hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- You excel in terms of pro-activity, organisation and follow-up
- You have strong administrative and commercial skills (good communication is crucial)
- You're a problem solver who really goes for it
- You are tech savvy and have experience/interest in online platforms
- Experience with platforms such as InEvent, ZOOM Events, Let’s Get Digital is a plus but not a must
- Excel and Word have no more secrets for you
- A healthy dose of stress is OK for you and you are not scared of being available outside regular working hours in function of ongoing events
- Customer service and communication are very important to you
- You speak and write English fluently, other languages such as Dutch or French are a bonus
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate team that helps you grow in your skills
- Develop yourself within a growing company with a no-nonsense culture
- Space to work independently and own responsibilities
- And... if targets are met, we throw a party with the whole team. We have already done a lot of incentives to various foreign cities