Project Manager Translations
Are you looking for an exciting job with plenty of space to take initiative in a multilingual, dynamic and innovative work environment? Fantastic, because we are looking for a Project Manager for our office in Maastricht, The Netherlands!
Presence, the live, virtual and hybrid communication agency!
Organising translations, interpreters, multilingual company events, conferences and European Works Councils throughout Europe? This has been the core business of Presence for over 20 years.
Our clients can count on a passionate team that makes the right match for each organization, with more than 3000 translators and interpreters in over 50 countries. All our translators and interpreters are native speakers and qualified to carry out translation assignments with the greatest precision.
Experience, expertise and efficiency? Please check-in at Presence! We offer professional translators, interpreters and high-end audio-visual equipment for interpreters so that we can organise multilingual meetings live, online or hybrid. Our bonus? We ensure that the voice of our clients is clearly heard and that their international communication and corporate events are of the highest quality!
What you are going to do with us:
- You will follow an in-depth training: check! After having this completed, you will coordinate translation projects and follow them up from start to finish.
- You will maintain contact with clients, translators and proofreaders and ensure the quality and successful progress of the project at all times.
- You prepare and carry out final editing of various file types, if necessary. That is why some experience with CAT tools (like memoQ) is a plus.
Who are you?
- You have followed and completed a language course and/or training as a project manager
- You excel in terms of pro-activity, organisation and follow-up
- You have administrative and commercial skills
- You're a problem solver who really goes for it
- Customer service and communication are very important to you
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently, other languages are a bonus
- Excel, Powerpoint and Word have no secrets for you
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate team that helps you grow in your skills
- Develop yourself within a growing company with a no-nonsense culture
- Space to work independently and own responsibilities
- And... if targets are met, we throw a party with the whole team. We have already done a lot of incentives to various foreign cities.