Freelance online moderator
Presence: the live, virtual and hybrid communications agency
For over 20 years, our core business has been organising translations, interpreting services, multilingual corporate events, conferences and European works councils throughout Europe.
Our clients can rely on a driven team that finds the right match between any organisation and over 3000 translators and interpreters in more than 50 countries. All our translators and interpreters are native speakers and are qualified to carry out translation assignments with the utmost precision.
Experience, expertise and efficiency? That's what you’ll find at Presence! We supply professional translators, interpreters and high-end audio-visual interpreting equipment for multilingual events live, online or hybrid. What do we do? We see to it that our clients' voices are clearly heard and that their international communications and corporate events are world-class!
- Undergoing in-depth training: check! After that you will be working independently on all sorts of projects involving virtual and even hybrid meetings.
- You are responsible for the administrative tasks that form the basis of a well-organised virtual meeting or event.
- You guide the participants through the meeting or event. You inform, moderate and assist them so that their meeting or event runs smoothly. In other words: you provide an optimal service and customer support.
- You can take a neutral stance during a meeting or event
- You are precise when it comes to planning and timings
- You excel at being independent, proactive and organised
- You are a problem solver who never gives up
- You aren't put off by a bit of healthy pressure
- Customer focus and communication are key for you
- You speak and write fluently in at least one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch
What's in it for you?
- You get to broaden your knowledge of the culture of many different types of organisations
- You are a member of a devoted team in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- You get to develop in a growing company with a no-nonsense culture