Presence is more familiar than most with the ins and outs of European Works Council meetings. We have been organising on-site, online and hybrid EWC meetings for more than 20 years.
EWC meeting on location
This is how we can contribute to your live EWC meetings:
- Event planning: venue selection, bookings and management;
- Audiovisual equipment: interpreter booths, voting systems, laptops, recording equipment and much more;
- Interpreters and translators: conference interpreters who master all interpretation techniques and are specialised in European Works Councils;
- Note taking: custom EWC reports and summaries by professional note takers;
- Translations: your EWC reports, summaries and presentations translated by professional translators;
- On-site support by experienced event managers, allowing you to focus on the meeting.
Hybrid and online EWC meetings
European Works Councils and their select committees are increasingly turning to hybrid and online solutions to share information. The benefits:
- Time saving: Time is money and should be used as efficiently as possible. Why waste time travelling when you could also attend the meeting or event online?
- Budget efficiency: This includes smaller meeting rooms, reduced travel costs, reduced hotel costs, etc. When the interpreters are working from home, you also don't need to worry about interpreting booths.
- Sustainability: reduce travel to a minimum and reduce your ecological footprint.
Organising a virtual or hybrid EWC is faster, but requires a combination of professional audiovisual and IT equipment for the meeting, the recording and the interpreters. Want to know more? Presence Group will be happy to organise everything for you.